After a tiring day at work, the worst thing is to go home and be surprised by a ruptured pipe, busted toilet, or broken water heater. Fortunately, Kinsey Plumbing Services is here to provide the solutions you need. We take pride in being the top plumber in Pflugerville, TX. We offer all plumbing solutions to enhance your home's comfort, safety, and health.
Our Range of General Plumbing Solutions
We offer a full range of plumbing services, including:
- Leaking Pipe Repairs
- Appliance Fittings
- Leaking Tap Repairs
- Shower Repairs
- Toilet Leak Repairs
- Dripping Faucets
- Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing Installations
Apart from the above repairs, we also offer the replacement of worn-out plumbing fixtures. As an additional service, we provide a follow-up in the form of maintenance.
Why You Should Avoid DIY Repairs
DIY comes into homeowners' minds intending to save time and money. The strong temptation for quick and affordable results from persuasive online videos may be strong. However, plumbing repairs are strictly for professionals because of:
Lack of Expertise – You don't have knowledge and experience and hence can't accurately diagnose plumbing issues. It's even possible that you will misdiagnose the plumbing problem since you don't know what you are precisely fixing.
Lack of Professional Tools – You lack appropriate tools for the job; hence you can't perform a quality repair. Experts come fully equipped at all times.
Escalation of the Plumbing Issue – Since plumbing systems are complex, you may worsen the problem if you try a DIY repair. As a result, you will incur costly additional repairs to fix the other systems you have broken.
Damage to Other Areas – There is a risk of damaging the rest of the plumbing system and other home infrastructure, such as gas lines.
No Safety Guarantee – There is a risk of endangering yourself as you interact with dangerous chemicals, bacteria, and asbestos because you don't have the proper equipment.
Void the Warranty – Most fixtures and plumbing components have a warranty, so long as any repair or installation is conducted by a pro. Otherwise, you will void the warranty.
Tips on Avoiding Common Plumbing Problems
Though staying without experiencing problems is hard, some common plumbing issues are avoidable. Below are ways homeowners can avoid common plumbing problems:
- Avoid disposing of non-flushable materials, like sanitary napkins and wipes, through the toilet drain.
- Keep grease, cooking oil, and other fats away from kitchen sinks. They solidify to form clogs interrupting the flow of water in your drain.
- Install a strainer to trap and keep soap residue and hair away from bathroom drains.
- Make sure your water heater is regularly maintained to increase its lifespan.
- Have regular professional drain cleaning.
- Repipe aged and deteriorating water and sewer lines with PEV pipes.
- Install a water filtration system and softeners to eliminate mineral buildup and limescale formation.
- Fix minor plumbing issues promptly before the problems get out of hand.
- Never attempt store-bought cleaners, as most are corrosive and may ruin your pipes. Only experts know the biodegradable and non-corrosive drain cleaning chemicals.
Let Kinsey Plumbing Service Provide the Necessary Plumbing Services
As the top local plumbing company, we hire only the most qualified professionals. None of our competitors can match our 5-star plumbing solutions. Furthermore, our specialists are fully licensed and adhere to all regulations. We also provide reliable, 24/7 plumbing emergency services.
For all your plumbing needs in Pflugerville, TX, call Kinsey Plumbing Service. You may also schedule an appointment when you fill out our online form.